ADD WINGS TO YOUR
Why Bachelors’ Degrees In Visual Arts & Design?
- ‘Edutainment’ – the blend of education and entertainment is globally accepted.
- Bachelors’ degree from a prestigious fine arts university.
- Extensive demand for creative professionals in the Media & Entertainment.
- Furnishes a pathway for higher studies abroad.
- Multifaceted career opportunities across all the industries.
At Sphoorthy, we offer an array of programs in creative arts. Check out details about our degree programs, great faculty, and hands-on training. You’ll discover all that you need to know and get inspired by one of the top institutes in the education sector.
Check out more stories
(any other Vocational Course recognized by the Board of Intermediate / or any 3 years Diploma).
Sphoorthy Visual Arts & Design College is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU), Hyderabad.
Sphoorthy Visual Arts & Design College is recognized by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad.
Sphoorthy Visual Arts & Design College is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU), Hyderabad. JNAFAU is a premier state university in the state and imparts high-quality education in the field of fine arts, visual arts, applied arts, designing, sculpting, painting, architecture and visual communication. Upon fulfilment of all academic needs and successful completion of course, the students will be awarded with a bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts & Design program from the JNAFA University.
Life is Good at Sphoorthy
Advantage India – Facts:
- The Indian Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry is projected to increase at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.5% from 2019 to 2024 and is estimated to reach US$ 43.93 billion by 2024.
- The Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Comic (AVGC) Sector is growing at a rate of 29%, while the audio-visual sector services is rising at the rate 25%; is recognised as one of the champion sectors by the Government of India.
- Gaming in India stood at Rs. 90 billion (US$ 1.23 billion) in FY20, increasing at a CAGR of 26% between FY20 and FY22 to reach Rs. 143 billion (US$ 1.96 billion).
- The rapid growth of OTT channels, increased emphasis on Animated Intellectual Property (AIP) content and larger investments in Visual Effects (VFx) by the studios has provided huge opportunities in both domestic and international markets
- The Media & Entertainment (ME&E) industry is going to generate 7-8 lakh jobs by 2022-23 and will require 1,60,000-1,80,000 trained professional workforce every year for the next five years from now.
- As per the recent survey, the professionals working in the M&E Industry earn a median salary of 4 LPA, and 8 LPA for 3 to 4 years experienced employees. There is no limitation for earning, for the creative and talented professionals.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Find ways to get involved and stay connected. Follow Sphoorthy Creative Arts and Design College social media for regular updates.